Friday, February 24, 2006

Sugar Bowl

This was a hip little place on the edge of the local campus. It was actually recommended by a starbucks employee when I found out that they didn’t have internet there. In fact, the cute barista (as starbucks calls them, minus the cute) said it was her favorite place to eat and read and that I wouldn’t be disappointed, and she was right. I visited there twice, and eat time had great coffee as well as great food. The have a full bar and coffee offerings as well as tasty mid-eastern fusion menu. Since I visited this place before my mocha latte quest began, I only had coffee, but with the quality of everything there, it would be a safe bet to order a mocha latte in this place, so I’m giving it 4 beans (if not for the food alone), it is definitely better than starbucks and I would definitely recommend visiting it if in Alberta.

No comments: