Monday, February 13, 2006

Barnie's Coffee & Tea Company


So, during our week in West Palm Beach I only had time to really check out 2, well 2 coffee places. This was the last of the 3 and was located about a 1/2 hour north of west palm at a place called Albacoa town center. It was new years day and beautiful weather, so the ride there was quite a treat, and thankfully I didn't hit any alligators on the way. Being that it was new years day and late morning, business was slow, so I ordered my usual mocha latte and a citrus orange muffin. Well the muffin was actually really good, but since this is a coffe site I will talk about the coffee......and there's not much to say except the espresso was weak, the chocolate was mediocre, and the drink was too sweet. The main thing that stood out about this visit was the gang of biker chicks that pulled up on their honda shadows. I was intimidated for but an instant, and then said a quick prayer expressing thanks that my bike is not a honda shadow, gulped down my average joe, and sped away with my italian lady...........

too sweet, was there espresso in the drink? definately 3 beans

No comments: