Thursday, March 09, 2006

City Brew


A nice little coffee shop in Billings that is located next to its sister store, City Vineyard, which happens to be a wine store. So, after riding around town looking for a music store, I happened upon this place and wandered in; it wasn’t too busy for a weekday afternoon. I ordered my usual mocha and a chocolate croissant. Now there are two locations for city brew in billings, this one was modestly decorated with a counter and bar stools looking out the window, a few comfy chairs, and the normal bistro style tables and chairs. The people behind the counter seemed friendly when they spoke and seemed to at least half care about the drink they were creating. One big plus is that they have free internet, which for a traveling person is a godsend. A side a note, after finishing my coffee I wandered next door to see their wine selection, and it was my lucky day, their had just a begun their monthly wine tasting, twas good times and interesting people.

The drink was adequate, no whipped cream was added. The chocolate was average in the espresso it was paired with, but overall a decent drink.
3.5 beans

No comments: